House of Mary is a Christ-centered organization designed to be a refuge for pregnant women in crisis situations. Our mission and desire is to equip, empower, and enable these women so that they not only choose life for their child, but raise a Timothy Generation. We will reach this goal by providing a Christian family home atmosphere that offers love and grace along with counseling, life skills, and other support.
Relief House Parent (2 - 4 positions)
House of Mary will employ at least four women to allow House Parents time off. Work shifts will be scheduled on a rotating basis and in coordination with House Parent/Resident Director.
- Bible believing Christ follower
- Agrees with and is committed to House of Mary's Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, and Core Values
- Self motivated leader that is organized and a team player with a humble, teachable heart
- Offers Hospitality, Grace, and Mercy
- Multi-tasker and flexible
- Focused and organized
- Hourly shifts and scheduled days to give House Parents/Mother time off
- Minister to house residents by modeling the love of Christ through actions and lifestyle
- Follow all House of Mary policies and procedures
- Communicate with House Parents/Mother to meet needs of House of Mary residents
To apply for full and/or part time positions, please email your resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please note job position in email subject line)
Questions? Email email@example.com